PRICES AND PAYMENT
Prices do not include duties and taxes for countries outside Australia. Please be aware that duties and taxes are payable by the receiver on receipt of goods.
Karen Liberman Jewellery Pieces (KLJP) offers insured courier service, for both Australian and international orders.
For international orders, please note that KLJP cannot be held responsible for any possible duties and taxes which may be applied by customs in the country where delivery is made. The responsibility for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees that may be imposed will rest with the customer. We also cannot mark any international order as a “gift” due to law prohibitions.
1. Where the order is to be delivered to an Australian address, KLJP will:
– Use reasonable endeavours to deliver the order within 5 working days (Monday – Friday, excluding official local public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you;
– Send the order by Australian Express post, with a signature required upon delivery. Due to the value of our jewellery we will not deliver to P.O. boxes or leave packages at an address without obtaining a signature, so we recommend your parcel be sent to an address where there will be someone to receive it between 9am-5pm; and
– Send you an email containing your order tracking number once your order has been dispatched
2. Where the order is to be delivered to an International address, KLJP will:
– Use reasonable endeavours to deliver the order within 10 to 15 working days from the date the order was submitted by you (Monday – Friday, excluding official local public holidays); and
– Send your order, and tracking information, via Australia Post
Please note that when orders shipped internationally reach their destination country they may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond our control to original delivery estimates.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Only items purchased on the Karen Liberman website can be returned to KLJP for refund or exchange. Items purchased from a specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original point of purchase.
Should you make an error when ordering online, or are unhappy with your purchase, KLJP will gladly exchange your item for an item of equal or greater value within 7 days for Australia and within 14 days for International destinations. The returned item must be in its original saleable condition. Please note that shipping and any additional charges for the return of items to be exchanged are the sole responsibility of the customer. Any loss or damage of the item in transit is also the sole responsibility of the customer.
Please note, refunds will only be given if a good is faulty or does not match description provided, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. Refunds will not be given for any other reason.
Should you wish to organise a return or refund please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.